6 Ways to Excel Academically:
1. Get Advice: Meet with an adviser at least once a semester!
2. Schedule your time!
- Are my study skills working for me?
- Is the schedule I have set for myself working?
- Do I know about all the resources available to me?
4. QUALITY over QUANTITY: Quality grades and a balanced schedule is better than taking more hours and receiving less quality grades.
5. ASK QUESTIONS ALONG THE WAY! It is never the wrong time or the wrong question to ask any adviser.
6. Stay connected to your goals and commitments:
“Study Guides and Strategies.” Study Guides and Strategies. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Aug. 2014. <http://www.studygs.net/index.htm>.