Best Practices in Engineering are the key to student success.
- Meet with academic advisor at least once a semester. Advisors will help you with course planning, monitor progress, and keep you informed of other opportunities!
- Read Email communications from your department and college. We want you to be well-informed about what you are responsible for.
- Own your experience! We are here to help you every step of the way but we count on you to take the lead and let us know how we can help you best!
- Ask Questions along the way! No question is too big or too small.
- Use Resources! EVERY good engineer uses resources. If you need help identifying what resources are best for you, contact CARE (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have questions and not sure where to start?
Walk-in Advising available for all undergraduate engineering students, 206 Engineering Hall