CARE Now Offers Tutoring & Peer Advising by Appointment!
We hope that students can utilize individual time with experienced tutors by learning how to maximize their resources in a particular class or academic area.
Individualized Tutoring & Peer advising is offered in addition to our Walk-in Tutoring & Peer Advising, available 7 days a week.
Topics for appointments:
- Courses students typically take in their first 4 semesters.
- Peer advising topics including (but not limited to) study skills, time management, test-taking and other topics on the peer advising page.
What you need to know:
- Scheduling appointments can take up to 3-5 days from the request. All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment as a courtesy to the tutor. To cancel, email email@example.com.
- For more immediate tutoring please consider the walk-in tutoring & peer advising center
- Students are allowed up to 2 sessions for the duration of the semester.
- Sessions are held on the fourth floor of Grainger in reserved group study rooms (401-404) and will be assigned at confirmation.
- Student must be an undergraduate in engineering (includes, PREP, ChBe and ABE).